A Moxie Fashionista takes fashion by the balls and makes it her own.

Saturday 25 July 2009

About Me, this Moxie Fashionista

About me:
I am a Romantic to an enough degree that when I dream (one of my favorite things to do), I dream of The One I will someday marry and live happily ever after with...and ontop of that, I dream about dresses and lovely outfits. How I love to be enraptured in lace, silk, chiffon, georgette, satin, pearls...

My favorite fashion designers are (not in order):

~Lanvin (Jeanne herself as well as Alber)
~Elie Saab
~Alix Geres (Madame Geres)
~Paul Poiret
~Callot Soeurs (Sisters)
~Madeleine Vionnet
~Charles Frederick Worth
~Jeanne Paquin
~Ballet Russes
~Donna Karan
~Valentino
~Alberta Ferretti
~Zac Posen
~J. Mendel

What I Love:
~Russian fashion and ethnic clothing
~Native American fashion
~Bows
~Goddess dresses (think CLASSICAL Greek paintings of Venus or...Athena)
~Headbands
~Pearls, Amethyst, and Emeralds

My fashion inspirations:
~Russia and its people, history and fashion
~The Romanovs- the Imperial Granduchesses Olga, Tatiana, Maria and Anastasia Romanov
~Milla Jovovich
~Natalia Vodianova
~Zooey Deschanel
~Kate Winslet
~Goddesses
~Keira Knightley
~Kristen Stewart
~Juilette Lewis
~Demi Moore
~Twilight
~Harry Potter
~Jane Austen
~Mark Twain
~Native Americans/Indians
~Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment