A Moxie Fashionista takes fashion by the balls and makes it her own.

Monday 26 April 2010

Gossip Girl Feature


The hand gloves MUST go. 









I am glad they put this dress on a 20 something because when I saw this in the Elie Tahari lookbook, all I saw was a 30 something career woman in this dress. 
 


Great look for Hilary Duff, however I am rather wary of mixing metals, as she does with her silver drop earrings with a gold dress.

Her hair and make-up is a mess, but I like this look otherwise. The shoes are fabulous.
The middle look is a tad too much. Too much different textures... Could the third dress be any shorter? I feel like I can see her ____. Plus the t-strap heels are weak. 







For some reason I kinda like how chic cliche this look is. In a tacky chic way.

This look works for the moody, punky Taylor Momsen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment