A Moxie Fashionista takes fashion by the balls and makes it her own.

Monday 1 November 2010

Edward is Milla's Accountant


MILLA JOVOVICH: Hey, do you have my quarterly taxes ready? I don't want to get a penalty -- weren't they due last month?

EDWARD NORTON: Huh?

MILLA: DUDE, my TAXES.

ED: Milla, I am not your accountant.

MILLA: Are you sure?

ED: YES. I am Edward Norton, noted intense actor and filmic control freak, once romantically linked to Courtney Love, against all probability.

MILLA: You look SO much like my accountant, this kind of cute young dude who always takes off his jacket and rolls up his shirt sleeves before dealing with my finances. I always want to tell him to get his shoes shined, too.

ED: SORRY TO DISAPPOINT.

MILLA: God, you're so crabby.

ED: MAYBE I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO DRESS UP FOR THIS.

MILLA: Okay! Jeez! Man, I don't know how Courtney put up with you.

ED: I'm legally prohibited from discussing that.

MILLA: Let's just go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment